Job Title: .NET Web Developer
Being the .NET Software Developer, you'll have the freedom to get the job done. This means working with limited supervision, knowing when to ask questions and being able to think two steps ahead to ensure what is developed delivers solutions and integrates with our products flawlessly. This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer. The project you'll be working on may involve interaction with a customer during the project life cycle. Also, you may be assigned special project work from the department head.
- You may be required to interact with clients. This position requires excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Promote and work collaboratively with others and ability to constructively deal with conflict.
- Execute and monitor scheduled production related tasks in the system(s) and resolve any questions or issues as needed to ensure accurate and timely results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.NET/SQL driven development
- Experience with IIS/Windows Server 2012/2016 and MS SQL server management is a plus
- Mobile app development using Xamarin is a plus
- Knowledge of other Microsoft-based technologies is a plus
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues independently - this will involve code related bugs as well as environmental type issues
- Experience with SQL and relational database design, stored procedures, queries
- Ability to manage tasks between multiple projects/clients to meet deadlines
- Ability to design/build/test pieces of an application from a set of requirements
- Must have ability to type at least 35wpm
- Must be fluent in English
This position is located at our home office in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Interested in applying? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.