Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Adcieo is seeking a full-time Data Entry Operator. Duties consist of replicating alpha-numeric data (account numbers, transaction data, email address & symbols) from various source documents to a data processing software.
- Accurately transfer data from source documents onto software according to established procedures & rules.
- Basic banking experience a plus (debits & credits).
- Ability to identify routing numbers, account numbers and check numbers on bank statements and bank checks. Ability to execute mail merges.
- Participates in periodic team meetings, activities and projects.
- Ability to work with others in a multicultural environment and office setting.
- Interacts with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to respond to questions and provide information; type 40-50wpm, format, proofread, and edit correspondence.
- Accurate 10-key typing skills Must be able to learn the basic principles of core production within a specified time frame.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to acquire and retain vast amounts of information.
- Strong attention to and concern for detail is a must.
- Concentration; ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks reliably and accurately.
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines and follow written standardized procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced database knowledge (Structure, processes, etc.)
- Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management and general administrative support. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
- Intermediate level job with some work experience.
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
Interested in applying? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.